- About Us
- Contact Us
- Contact us – Copy
- Project Profiles
- Site Map
- White Electrical Awarded Southern Company Triangle Award
- White Electrical > Site Map
Curt M. Richards, VP Environment, Health & Safety, Olin Corp.
I am writing today, after recently learning about your safety performance, to thank you and to congratulate you for achieving some remarkable safety milestones in your work at Olin’s Charleston, TN facility. Not only have you had only one recordable incident over the past nine years, but now achieved five full years without a recordable illness or injury.
Your remarkable safety record not only is a great way to start the New Year, but it also offers concrete proof that “The Goal is Zero” is in…
R. W. Ertzberger, Dalton Utilities
The pride and professionalism demonstrated by your entire crew is something I am sure you are proud of. They have made my projects flow smoothly to completion. I intend to continue our relationship in the future as I have other projects to accomplish. Thank you for jobs well done.
White Electrical Safety
“A Safe Workplace is Our Moral Obligation.”
White Electrical Consistently Beats the National Average for Safety
- The DART (Days Away Restricted Transfer) incident rate for 2014 was ZERO.
- White Electrical finished 2014 with and excellent TIR (Total Incident Rate) of 0.82 which is 4 times lower than the national average.
- Year to date, the TIR is ZERO with no recordable injuries! We look for to finishing the year with ZERO recordables.