1730 Chattahoochee Avenue, NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Toll Free: 888-519-4483
Jeff Filippo, President:
Jeff Filippo is the current President/CEO of White Electrical Construction Company. Jeff has held multiple positions within the company over his 14 year tenure, including the past four years as Vice President.
Jeff began his career with the company in May 2000 as the Branch Manager of the Raleigh, NC office. In 2004 he relocated to Chattanooga, TN and took over management of that office as well as the Rome, GA branch. In March 2010 Jeff was promoted to Vice President of the company and took over operational responsibilities for all of the company’s seven branch offices in the southeastern United States.
Jeff is also a member of the White Electrical Board of Directors and a participant in the Chairman’s Committee. He is responsible for overall management of the company including financial, operations and strategic planning. Jeff has over 30 years’ experience in the electrical industry and has excellent management and organizational skills.
Greg Ball, VP:
Greg Ball is the current Vice President of Operations for White Electrical Construction Company. He has operational responsibility of the company’s six branch offices in the Southeastern United States.
Greg has 20 years of experience in electrical contracting and has held positions including President, Vice President of Operations, Senior Project Manager and Project Manager. He also has 10 years of experience in construction consulting related to claims analysis, litigation support and project risk management. Greg has a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BEE) degree from Georgia Tech.
Managing Director of Business Development:
With more than 30 Years of Construction, Marketing, Management and Commercial Development Experience Mr. Brittendall brings a unique set of skills to White Electrical to be Managing Director of Business Development. He leads strategic planning and management of the Business Development functions on a Corporate Level. He will manage all Business Development personnel in all locations for White Electrical.
We at the Atlanta Branch are focused on repeat customers and performing electrical projects with a proven team of qualified craftsmen. We have Project Managers and craftsmen with over 25 years of continuous experience with our company. The Atlanta Branch has an excellent safety record and can meet the needs of customers when safety plays an important role in the contractor selection process. The primary reason for our success is our dedication to safety and completing our projects on time.
Branch Manager – Richard Kirkman
Office Manager – Danielle Cato
201 Lyon Lane
Office: 205-788-1006 / ATL 205-787-9022
24/7 Emergency Contact:
Our Birmingham Branch has been serving the central Alabama market since 2002 with an emphasis on Power Plants, Steel Mills, Oil/Gas, and the resurgent American Automotive market, as well as the ability to service our commercial clients in the area. The staff of the branch bring over 160+ years of electrical contracting experience. As the Alabama market continues to draw high tech factories, White Electrical is present with our strong history of bringing electricity to the southeast and looks forward to continuing that tradition.
Our Chattanooga Branch performs industrial and commercial electrical services in most of the markets White Electrical services. We have clients in the food & beverage, chemical, automotive, wastewater & water, warehousing and manufacturing markets. In addition, we perform special systems work, such as voice/data, fiber optics, security, fire alarm, instrumentation & controls, and bridge monitoring system installations.
The Chattanooga Branch is conveniently located to serve the surrounding areas of North Georgia, Northeastern Alabama, Middle and Eastern Tennessee.
The Jacksonville Branch of White Electrical has operated in Jacksonville since 1961 after the acquisition of Stinson Electric. We have continually been focused on industrial projects as well as working to be a resource for commercial properties. Our strong focus on training, schedule, and safety ensure our clients will get the maximum benefit from our services and allow for their operations to begin working for them sooner. Some of our key clients include Gerogia-Pacific, Hormel, Publix, Gerdau Steel, Verizon, and Southern Company.
We can provide our clients with a full range of electrical services from main switch gear, distribution, conduit and cable installations, low voltage, fire alarm systems, fiber optics, and testing. We look forward working with the Florida market and promise to deliver what we say.
Branch Manager – Joe Parlow
Office Manager –
5504 Caterpillar Dr.
24/7 Emergency Contact:
The Raleigh Branch has established and maintained a strong customer base. Job quality and performance have been the keys to our success. We understand the needs and concerns of our customers and have maintained flexibility in providing solutions.
We also provide a 24-hour a day emergency electrical service with qualified personnel who respond quickly to minimize down time.
Highlights in Service
- Safety and Health Program inclusive of an alcohol misuse prevention policy and anti-drug plan.
- Complete electrical conduit raceway and wiring systems.
- Programmable control systems design and installation.
- Motor control center and instrumentation control center design and fabrication.
- Systems installation specialists including pneumatic tubing, communication cabling, fiber optic cable, and conduit raceway systems.
- Turnkey Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Hot Water installations.
- Instrumentation calibration and testing services complete with full documentation.
- Building management control system and facility maintenance programs.
- Computer power surveys utilizing the latest instrumentation technology.
- Building Automation System installations.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and computer room power distribution design.
- Emergency electrical service.
The Savannah Branch and our Satellite office in Brunswick/Jesup area serve both the industrial & commercial markets.
- Safety Trained (OSHA 10, NFPA 70E, OSHA 500, OSHA 510 and Man Lift Safety Training Certified, Fall Protection)
- Trained (Fiber splicing, 5 Year Apprentice Program, Low Voltage License, Ocal (PVC Coated Conduit), VFD, BICSI, ISA Certified, Photovoltaics, Medium Voltage)
- Experts (Every Manager/Estimator/PM/Superintendent has a Georgia Master Electrical Contractor License). In addition we also hold Georgia’s unrestricted Low Voltage License
- A Level 2 Storm Response team & have a Hurricane recovery plan
- Instrumentation and Calibration, Processing Equipment, Controls, Industrial Applications & Photovoltaics
- Specialty Billing adapting to customer specific accounting needs, we use an Engineering Report to monitor cost and a Labor Report to track work progress and productivity
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
- Full Service (Lineman Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Etc.)
- Design Build capabilities
Brunswick Satellite Office:
6167 New Jesup Highway
Brunswick, Georgia 31523