1730 Chattahoochee Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Toll Free: 888-519-4483
Gary Clodfelter, P.E.,
President & CEO:
Gary holds a Bachelors of Science Degree from Georgia Tech in Industrial Engineering and is a licensed electrical contractor in 5 states. Gary has over 35 years of experience in the stewardship of electrical companies to insure success in customer satisfaction and profitability for the projects. He has diversified the company offerings to various industries such as automotive, food and beverage, chemical, paper/pulp, transportation, wastewater and now solar. His vision for the next 100 years helps to prepare us for the alternative energy market in addition to expanding our professionalism.
Jeff Filippo, Vice President:
Jeff managed several Branch Offices for White Electrical before being promoted to Vice President and has been an employee with the company since May of 2000. As Vice President he oversees the operations for all six of the White Electrical branch offices and is responsible for the day to day execution of the construction process throughout the company. He serves on the company’s management committee to provide consistency in safety, implementation of policies and procedures, evaluation of construction activities, estimating, management of labor resources and customer service. Jeff has over 28 years experience in the electrical industry and has excellent management and organizational skills.
Managing Director of Business Development:
With more than 30 Years of Construction, Marketing, Management and Commercial Development Experience Mr. Brittendall brings a unique set of skills to White Electrical to be Managing Director of Business Development. He leads strategic planning and management of the Business Development functions on a Corporate Level. He will manage all Business Development personnel in all locations for White Electrical.
We at the Atlanta Branch are focused on repeat customers and performing electrical projects with a proven team of qualified craftsmen. We have Project Managers and craftsmen with over 25 years of continuous experience with our company. The Atlanta Branch has an excellent safety record and can meet the needs of customers when safety plays an important role in the contractor selection process. The primary reason for our success is our dedication to safety and completing our projects on time.
Our Birmingham Branch has been serving the central Alabama market since 2002 with an emphasis on Power Plants, Steel Mills, Oil/Gas, and the resurgent American Automotive market, as well as the ability to service our commercial clients in the area. The staff of the branch bring over 160+ years of electrical contracting experience. As the Alabama market continues to draw high tech factories, White Electrical is present with our strong history of bringing electricity to the southeast and looks forward to continuing that tradition.
Our Chattanooga Branch performs industrial and commercial electrical services in most of the markets White Electrical services. We have clients in the food & beverage, chemical, automotive, wastewater & water, warehousing and manufacturing markets. In addition, we perform special systems work, such as voice/data, fiber optics, security, fire alarm, instrumentation & controls, and bridge monitoring system installations.
The Chattanooga Branch is conveniently located to serve the surrounding areas of North Georgia, Northeastern Alabama, Middle and Eastern Tennessee.
The Jacksonville Branch of White Electrical has operated in Jacksonville since 1961 after the acquisition of Stinson Electric. We have continually been focused on industrial projects as well as working to be a resource for commercial properties. Our strong focus on training, schedule, and safety ensure our clients will get the maximum benefit from our services and allow for their operations to begin working for them sooner. Some of our key clients include Gerogia-Pacific, Hormel, Publix, Gerdau Steel, Verizon, and Southern Company.
We can provide our clients with a full range of electrical services from main switch gear, distribution, conduit and cable installations, low voltage, fire alarm systems, fiber optics, and testing. We look forward working with the Northwest Florida market and promise to deliver what we say.
Branch Manager – Steve Pietrzykowski
Office Manager – Tya Mercer
5504 Caterpillar Dr.
24/7 Emergency Contact:
The Raleigh Branch has established and maintained a strong customer base. Job quality and performance have been the keys to our success. We understand the needs and concerns of our customers and have maintained flexibility in providing solutions.
We also provide a 24-hour a day emergency electrical service with qualified personnel who respond quickly to minimize down time.
Highlights in Service
- Safety and Health Program inclusive of an alcohol misuse prevention policy and anti-drug plan.
- Complete electrical conduit raceway and wiring systems.
- Programmable control systems design and installation.
- Motor control center and instrumentation control center design and fabrication.
- Systems installation specialists including pneumatic tubing, communication cabling, fiber optic cable, and conduit raceway systems.
- Turnkey Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Hot Water installations.
- Instrumentation calibration and testing services complete with full documentation.
- Building management control system and facility maintenance programs.
- Computer power surveys utilizing the latest instrumentation technology.
- Building Automation System installations.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and computer room power distribution design.
- Emergency electrical service.
Branch Manager – Len Schlauch
Office Manager – Christie Brinson
2305 Louisville Rd Suite #1
24/7 Emergency Contact:
The Savannah Branch and our Satellite office in Brunswick/Jesup area serve both the industrial & commercial markets.
- Safety Trained (OSHA 10, NFPA 70E, OSHA 500, OSHA 510 and Man Lift Safety Training Certified, Fall Protection)
- Trained (Fiber splicing, 5 Year Apprentice Program, Low Voltage License, Ocal (PVC Coated Conduit), VFD, BICSI, ISA Certified, Photovoltaics, Medium Voltage)
- Experts (Every Manager/Estimator/PM/Superintendent has a Georgia Master Electrical Contractor License). In addition we also hold Georgia’s unrestricted Low Voltage License
- A Level 2 Storm Response team & have a Hurricane recovery plan
- Instrumentation and Calibration, Processing Equipment, Controls, Industrial Applications & Photovoltaics
- Specialty Billing adapting to customer specific accounting needs, we use an Engineering Report to monitor cost and a Labor Report to track work progress and productivity
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
- Full Service (Lineman Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Etc.)
- Design Build capabilities
Brunswick Satellite Office:
6167 New Jesup Highway
Brunswick, Georgia 31523